Aquarium soil from tropica plant is one of the best technical substrate on the market. It ensures good and active growth from the beginning and enhances the red of plants. It should be used for planning and planting any new aquarium. It is a complete bottom layer which can be used without any other types of bottom layer.
- Aquarium Soil is further an active bottom layer that lowers the pH value and slightly affects the water chemistry
- Grain size 2-3mm
- Proper growth and stimulates red colours
We recommend that you change 25-50% of the water min. twice a week during the first 4 weeks after establishing the aquarium.
How do I calculate the quantity of Soil or Soil Powder needed for my tank?
- Measure your tank’s length and width in cm, e.g. 60 x 90 cm.
- Consider the thickness of the bottom layer you want, e.g. 8 cm.
- The calculation to do is length x width x layer divided by 1000.
In our example, 90 x 60 x 8/1000 = 43,2 L Soil/Soil Powder needed.